Apr 30, 2010

LONGEST run of the training season!

Hi Runners!

I am so excited to see you all tomorrow morning! We will meet at the YMCA at 7am.

ATTENTION HALF MARATHONERS::
OK, I am sorry to make a big change at the last minute, but in reviewing the training plan, I need to make an adjustment for the half marathoners. On the schedule, it says you have 8 miles tomorrow and 11 miles next week. I want to flip flop that so you have your longest run this weekend (11 miles), and then next week, we'll start the taper by running 8 miles and then 6 miles the following week.

SO, you're Saturdays will look like this:
May 1 - 11 miles
May 8 - 8 miles
May 15 - 6 miles

Again, sorry for the last minute change, but this will be better for you come race day.

11 miles


FULL MARATHONERS:: your big day has come....the longest run of the training season. I know you can do it! I will be out with water/gatorade/bananas. If there's anything you want handed to you during the run, leave it with me in the morning.

Here is the route.

20 miles


See you tomorrow at 7am!

No comments:

Post a Comment