Mar 24, 2010

Group run at 7am from Center Court!

Runners,

Since the miles are getting longer and the sunshine is coming out earlier, we have decided to choose this week as the week we convert to 7am Saturday runs. If you still want to run at 8am, you are more than welcome to come at that time. I, for one, am not a 7am runner so I feel for those of you who share my beef with mornings!

Nonetheless, I want to offer the 7am run, especially to the marathoners, because I also appreciate having an entire Saturday to do what you want.

So, this week, meet at 7am at Center Court. CC doesn't open until 7am, so if you're planning to come ahead of time, prepare to chill in your car for a bit.
Those who want to come at 8, stick to the usual plan of meeting in the lobby.

Full marathoners will run 15 miles

Half Marathoners will run 8 miles

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment