Mar 31, 2010

7am Group Run Start from YMCA on 4-3-10

Hi Runners!

Here we are, about to embark on the Saturday of our 10th group run. My, how time flies!!

This Saturday, meet at 7am at the YMCA if that's your preference. If you want to go at 8am, follow the same pattern that we've been using all along. I would request that all 8am runners drop me an email letting me know you'll be there so I can get an idea of group numbers.

Now, for the routes:

Full marathoners, you have 16 miles on the agenda! I am so proud of all of you for getting to this point. Every Saturday, you accomplish another feat of going farther than most of you have gone before. Congrats!

CLICK HERE for the route.

Half Marathoners, you have 9 miles this weekend. I am so impressed by the sheer number of you who keep coming back week after week! I have to say, it really makes my day when I get to see all of your smiling faces on a Saturday morning. Many of you, like the marathoners, are going farther than you've ever gone before. Congratulations on sticking with it. The finish line in Fargo will be SO SWEET!

CLICK HERE for the route.

Remember to get your shirt orders in SOON! I sent out a new email asking you to place your order. With this new way of ordering, you can see the design and order and pay online in one easy step! I will have ALL items shipped to me and I will dispense them the week of April 12th. One thing to note: when you've finished your online order, a screen will pop up with your order confirmation. Don't freak out if the description of the items is wrong (ex: hooded sweatshirt instead of running jacket). This is just a glitch on the shirt company's end and I have been assured we are getting our correct items!

See you Saturday!

Happy running.

No comments:

Post a Comment