Sep 15, 2009

Fall Frolic just days away!

Hello Running enthusiasts!

The Fall Frolic is just under 2 weeks away....have you registered yet? Look to the right on this page and you'll find a link to a registration form. SEND IT IN SOON!

If you have registered, do me a favor: Persuade 5 of your friends to sign up for either the Alerus Financial 5k run/walk, or the 10k run! The more the merrier, right??

It's going to be a great time. Don't miss out on the fun!

If you have ANY questions about registration, don't hesitate to email me.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, I was planning on helping or running in this race but Thomas' Saturday football games have put a damper on my weekend fall running. I will try to encourage friends and family to get out and run. Hope the weather is nice and the turnout large.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete