Jan 23, 2009

Saturday's Run...

Runners,

Saturday is looking to be a little on the chilly side (forecast of -13 for 8am). I will let you decide for yourself if you want to run outside or in.

If you do choose to run indoors, RRR-GF is very thankful of Center Court and the YMCA for allowing us the use their facilities for days like these. Let's stay on their good side by following the rules:
If possible, try to avoid the busy time (8am to 10am, noon to 3pm) I would ask that you either run early in the morning or late afternoon so we don't upset the members of either gym.

If you need a gym pass, please call or text me...you should all have my contact information.

If you are running outdoors, here are the routes. Full marathoners, I will have you follow the same course as 1-10-09:

RRR GF HALF 1-24-09

www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=267966

RRR GF FULL (follow 1-10-09)

www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=265411


I will be at the YMCA tomorrow morning at 8am for those of you who want to pick up gym passes from me. I will also run outside if there is anyone wanting to go.


Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment