Dec 2, 2010

First RRRGF group run in December!

Saturday, December 4th at 8AM - GF YMCA - be there or be warmer snuggled in your bed sipping coffee and reading the paper.

I mean, nevermind. Sorry. I'm not doing a good job of selling this group run.

How about a better motivator - straight from our RRRGF apparel collection:

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just soft people." ~ Bill Bowerman

Let's do a couple of miles to start December right. See you at the Y. All races, all paces.

And just because people newer to running might be interested, some apparel tips to help make it more bearable:

Wear a tight layer on top and bottom, any type of gloves and hat (maybe balaclava or facemask will do, also). Also consider a shell layer to block any wind. Socks are your call. One pair usually still does fine, but I'm sure you'll all tell me about how I'm wrong if you're a two-pairer!

No comments:

Post a Comment